Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fashion Blogging?

I think so!!!
I'm gonna go to my best friends house sometime soon and we're going to create a fashion blog!
Any ideas--please share ~ any opinions--I'm open to that too.
I can't wait to start this because it seems like when I'm not doing school, and I'm not at karate I'm trying to find something creative to do...and since I love fashion this is absolutely perfect!
I shop all the time so this gonna be pretty easy to blog about. I hope I don't annoy T because I'm probably going to be obsessing over the blog. I just can't wait to create it...I've got all this designing stuff figured out!! Just look at my blog....the background and the template are comlpletely seperate. I had to do a lot of editing with the java/htm1 script thingy. derrrr.....whatever it's called. it was SO simple-ish!

I love my polyvore ♥*
*see bottom of page